Old January 6th 10, 06:12 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

Default It Looks Like The BASH on the 8th Is Going To Be a Cracker!

On Jan 5, 9:26*pm, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Jan 6, 3:09*pm, rod wrote:

55555 ~ Looks like I've already been killfiled by some dope for
inviting myself to the parte`
Sounds like a really great time. Do you hold this celebration every
year?
Seems a few of you stuffed shirts have a real issue with it!

Rod Shaftenauer- Hide quoted text -

Well well well, look what the cat has dragged in. I am surprised you
are still up and about Bob - I'm betting YOU are as always slurping
away on that cheap Sang Som first thing of a morning up there in
Chiang Mai.

Suppose you need something to take your mind (or what's left of it)
off all your sorrows though - what with the anniversary of your arrest
coming up on Friday *grin*

55555 ~ I do admit I like a good stiff belt in the morning (like
eveybody else does) but other than that it sounds like you are the one
hallucinating (or drunk).
Sounds to me like you might be using an illegal substance, thats
against the law you know.
I'm relatively new here and added my name to the guest list that was
published earlier (since I didn't receive an invitation)
For your information I have never been arrested but I know a few low
lifes that have :-)

Rod Shaftenauer