Old January 7th 10, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default It Looks Like The BASH on the 8th Is Going To Be a Cracker!

On Jan 6, 12:01 pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially
as he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that
he disagreed with!

I would say your analysis is spot on.

Thanks a bunch, Gregg.

Not!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He
doesn't even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.

Hey...maybe Gregg should change his alias to "Typhoid Mary" (as in
spreader of pestilence).

Gregg [Typhoid Mary] wrote:

Bite me, who made you read this thread? That is what I
thought.rolling my eyes

You clearly -- and completely -- miss the point.

It's not about reading just this one thread. It IS about, as Krypsis so
clearly stated, you bringing these polluting trolls over to RRS from
knives, cooking, Thailand, wherever, and having to put up with their
continuous sniping and whining posts from these other groups. (Gee,
maybe if they would just learn not to cross post).

But then, no one has ever accused you of being the brightest bulb in the
box -- or as a more apt analogy should I say, not the sharpest knife in
the drawer.