Old January 7th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Physics forums censor ship

On Jan 7, 11:06*am, "Mike Kaliski" wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message

On Jan 6, 7:29 pm, Art Unwin wrote:

Faraday shield is an excellent example of this where
is made for displacement current to contain a static field.
I have an example of that on my page Unwin antennas where

Fromwww.unwinantennas.com
"The Sun is very hot because it is burning. Burning as we know it
produces soot and other by products in abundance that when these
particles collect in the air they become visual to the eye as smoke
even tho the particles themselves are invisible to the eye unless
there is a contrast in light as with particles passing thru a shaft of
light thru a window."

You are an idiot.

Bill,

A trifle blunt and rather harsh. It's an analogy. The sun is producing heat
by fusion rather than burning, but particles are thrown out from the solar
surface in the solar wind and coronal mass ejections. Art has been pursuing
his theory for years. It's one of the largest postings in the newsgroup.

Mike G0ULI

Mike
It doesn't bother me what he says unless he addresses the subject.
If I am wrong then I want to know why not to fight which is what he
wants.
I suppose we could ask for an explanation as to how a capacitor works
since it seems to me that it does exactly the same as a Faraday shield
or a Gaussian circle. I wouldn't mind dissent as long as they explain
why. Yes, it has been years that this discussion has gone on and
Richard and others have taken the position from the outset that
a Gaussian circle can have no connection to radiation, but refuse to
provide the reasons why this is so. Of course, if he is in error it is
natural that he would like the subject to go away, if he is correct
then he can easily accomplish what he wants. He does have choices.
There is no doubt that he has his followers who are calling me
stupid ,
idiot etc and possibly want me to respond by calling them homosexual
or maybe worse , but none of that gets me to the point that I am
seeking. I have done the work or experiments and now we are at the
point of interpretation as to why those results occur since this is
the usual point that errors can be made. All simple stuff. Actually,
Mike, it is like being on Hyde park corner where many bring a box to
stand on and start preaching to the crowd. Why they do it I do not
know since most people snicker and then move on.