Old January 7th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Physics forums censor ship

Mike Kaliski wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 7:29 pm, Art Unwin wrote:

Faraday shield is an excellent example of this where
is made for displacement current to contain a static field.
I have an example of that on my page Unwin antennas where

From www.unwinantennas.com
"The Sun is very hot because it is burning. Burning as we know it
produces soot and other by products in abundance that when these
particles collect in the air they become visual to the eye as smoke
even tho the particles themselves are invisible to the eye unless
there is a contrast in light as with particles passing thru a shaft of
light thru a window."

You are an idiot.

Bill,

A trifle blunt and rather harsh. It's an analogy. The sun is producing heat
by fusion rather than burning, but particles are thrown out from the solar
surface in the solar wind and coronal mass ejections. Art has been pursuing
his theory for years. It's one of the largest postings in the newsgroup.

Mike G0ULI

Unfortunately it is not an analogy.

Art believes this literally.

--