Old January 8th 10, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default I bought me an Elecraft K3

Gregg wrote:
On Jan 7, 6:19 am, wrote:
This will likely be my last solar max, why not go with the best?

You dog. I bet you're really going to enjoy that piece. Congrats,
maybe post some of what you're doing with it in here.

OK

I'm already enjoying it, and it hasn't arrived yet. It's just the 10
Watt version with one option (400 Hz 8 pole filter). The nice thing
about it is that you can add a lot of features, but for what I spent you
can still get the best analog RF performance of any receiver, regardless
of price.

I'm going to have an entry level Ten-Tec 516 for sale shortly.