Old January 9th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lopez Gomez Lopez Gomez is offline

Default Antenna Supplies on Line????????

"rdoc" wrote in
:

Hello,

Where does everyone get their supplies?

I need a cheap but strong magnetic trunk/roof mount mobile base with a
259 on the coax and a 239 SO on the mount. I don't see a lot of them
out there and they seem pricey for what they are. It's been many years
since I last messed around so I likely don't know where to look (and
don't want to wait for a late March hamfest).

It wouldn't matter on one item, but I am going to be doing a number of
things in the future so this would be a good time to take a site out
for a test drive, so to speak. Better to try someone out for price vs.
quality vs. service/dependability now than on the bigger-bucks items.

Thanks for any suggestions

Amateur Electronic Supply (AES) has a good selection.

Here's a section of their online catalog:

http://www.aesham.com/PDF_cat/pages068-073.pdf

Page 5 of the pdf file, the Diamond SPM35

It's $45 though. Not sure if that's out of your desired price range.