Old January 9th 10, 12:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default Antenna Supplies on Line????????

On Jan 9, 3:40*am, dave wrote:
D. Peter Maus wrote:

Universal Radio is good.

Grove, is another.

Parts Express, Digi-key, Mouser and AES.

Allied Electronics.

Newark.

If you can't find what you're looking for with these, you're likely to
find that you're not going to find it.

Nobody mentioned HRO. *Try to do business with a radio store before you
go to the GSA vendors.- Hide quoted text -

We have a great radio/HAM etc. store in Hamilton called R&L
Electronics. You would be like a kid in the candy store at this place.
The first time I heard about that place I made the long drive there
and wasn't dissapointed. The store literally sits and is part of the
corner of a road - pretty odd.

I pulled into there and saw this setup of different arrays of antennas
outside and about crapped my britches...lol. I walked in that front
door for the first time and took a few steps into the store and just
stopped in my tracks with a huge smile on my face and one of the HAMS
behind the huge counter looked at me and said "your first time here?"
I said "yep" - - and proceeded to spend a tad over fours in there. IMO
- that would have to be the perfect job....it wouldn't even feel like
work.:-)