Old January 11th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default FA: Near MINT JRC NRD-535D HF Shortwave Receiver Radio

On Jan 11, 10:29*am, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

bpnjensen wrote:
On Jan 9, 5:10 pm, *wrote:
My apologies to the group if you are offended by reading auction
offers from eBay, but I thought that the following item would be of
interest to members of this group.

I have the following item presently listed on eBay (Near MINT JRC
NRD-535D HF Shortwave Receiver Radio). It is in first class shape. I
apologize about sending this to the group if this is not allowed, but
I thought that the readers here might be interested.

*For those who are interested*: *http://tinyurl.com/yl8c7lx

I am not disappointed, nor do I consider this spam. *Thanks, Bill.

Bruce Jensen

I mean the radio is a dog. *Maybe that's what the "D" stands for.

LOL, then it's a dog I would really like to have.
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

Me, too - to each his own, I suppose, but I would not turn up my nose
at the 535D.

Bruce