Old January 13th 10, 09:03 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
[email protected] Topset72@aol.com is offline

Default Texas isn't America

On Jan 13, 3:13*pm, znuybv wrote:

We all agree with you. *Texas isn't in American. *Hopefully we can
sell Texas/the piece of crap back to Mexico.

topset72

I've never been in Texas. *I have been to Hawaii. *When I was there it
was like being in another country. *You would probably like it there.

I was referring to the OP. He is posting like he is a foreigner. when
he is just some dork who is from Texas. Like many rightards on this
board he takes on many names/personas that suit the current point he
is trying to make.

topset72

Here is a quote from editor(lol) "...and if Jesus warned about false
prophets, then I will heed the general warnings, and let the details
take care of themselves?"