Old January 15th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
carlos carlos is offline

Default Lowe HF-150 and PR-50 with extras

Hello,

Before putting them on *bay, I have for sale a Lowe HF-150 loaded with
extras,
it has the Kiwa audio and switching diode upgrades. As well it has the
front end
protection diodes upgrade.
Everything was done by Kiwa electronics.

http://www.kiwa.us/HF150.html

Together with the receiver is a PR-150 preselector, both are in great
condition. All knobs,buttoms works just as they should front of the
radio and
the preselector top also no dents or scrapes.

The receiver comes with the original manual and a power supply.

Make me a sensible offer, I do not discard a swap for another
receiver,
adjusting the price of course.

Sorry, and will only send to EU countries only.

Many thanks.

Mail: