Old January 20th 10, 08:26 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
Twibil Twibil is offline

Default Texas isn't America

On Jan 20, 5:12*am, dave wrote:

Thou shalt not kill. *(Last character is a period).

Tell it to the Taliban.

Then, in the unlikely eventuality that you should survive that, tell
it to Al Qaeda.

You are wandering away from the subject.

*You* don't get to define what's germane and what isn't, Pookie.
(That's Usenet cliche' #1: "It's all about me", and it doesn't say
anything good about posters who try to use it.)

*BTW, we created the Taliban and we created Al Qaeda.

Sure we did.

The middle-eastern Muslim nation's relative poverty, their burgeoning
overpopulation, their sky-high unemployment rates, their lack of
educational opportunities, and their adherence to a reactionary 14th
century religion that teaches hatred and keeps the female half of
their populations barefoot, ignorant, and pregnant has *absolutely
nothing* to do with why they hate western cultures. (Boggle)

I just *love* a man who has simple answers (I.E. "We created the
Taliban and Al Qaeda") for complex and difficult questions. They're
invariably the *wrong* answers, of course, but by George they *are*
simple!