Old January 20th 10, 10:46 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
dave dave is offline

Default Texas isn't America

Twibil wrote:
On Jan 20, 5:12 am, dave wrote:

Thou shalt not kill. (Last character is a period).
Tell it to the Taliban.
Then, in the unlikely eventuality that you should survive that, tell
it to Al Qaeda.

You are wandering away from the subject.

*You* don't get to define what's germane and what isn't, Pookie.
(That's Usenet cliche' #1: "It's all about me", and it doesn't say
anything good about posters who try to use it.)

BTW, we created the Taliban and we created Al Qaeda.

Sure we did.

The middle-eastern Muslim nation's relative poverty, their burgeoning
overpopulation, their sky-high unemployment rates, their lack of
educational opportunities, and their adherence to a reactionary 14th
century religion that teaches hatred and keeps the female half of
their populations barefoot, ignorant, and pregnant has *absolutely
nothing* to do with why they hate western cultures. (Boggle)

We invaded them. They are over there, not here.