Old January 21st 10, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Shawn Patrick Shawn Patrick is offline

Default WRNO on 7505 coming on less and less now

Last year, they were coming on every night from 0200 to 0500 UTC on
7505khz. Mostly music and maybe a preacher or two.

I've just noticed, they are a no show now about 90 percent of the time
on shortwave. I wonder if they have just all but given up?????

But have no fear, there are one or two new American religious
broadcasters on the way now... Oh goodie (roll eyes)