Old January 21st 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Tiger Woods.

Don't worry about it.Sometimes/oftentimes, I don't understand things I
myself write or read or even also things I say or do or think.My little
doggy, she doesn't pay me any mind at all.

I need to find out where I can buy those special tools (for instance,
special tool, C-4152, Chilton Full Size Vans 1967-1988 Repair Manual
book I have here, I bought the book yesterday morning at the O'Reilly's
auto parts store on Ellis Ave) for working on my Carter Thermo Quad four
barrel carburetor, 1983 Dodge full size van.The carburetor is idled up
too high.It isn't just a simple matter of adjusting the idle screw and
the fuel mixture screws.I am Not going to let that four barrel
carburetor beat me!
cuhulin