Old January 22nd 10, 05:07 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
Ima[_2_] Ima[_2_] is offline

Default SENATOR Scott Brown wants me to be a WIeNNER!

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:30:47 -0500, Alan Ramsey wrote:

SENATOR Scott Brown! Thumbs UP!

I see a new Rick Santorum here-he'll be wooed by the party elite,
ignore those who elected him and try to become a national figure, and
he'll be tossed out on his ass in 6 years.

Hey, is'nt he the gay nude model?

More of the same hypocritical do-nothing party of NO!
Vows to do absolutely nothing for health care and to destroy America in
the name of the killer christain republican't party

He Bows down to the drugie dropout corporate overlord
mouthpiece named Ru$h