Old January 22nd 10, 01:17 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
MagneticEnergy MagneticEnergy is offline

Default GRANDFATHER OUT TOBACCO -- it is not about liberty?

Copy of my email:

Hi Joe Paggs! (wink). Sorry bout dat! I apologize for spelling your
name wrong. Love your show, you do a lot of good.

Ooops, almost forgot, some who have been blessed by God may not
experience the effects of tobacco, since the supernatural powers of
God would protect them?

Ooooops there it is!

Have a nice day!

"And they shall take up serpents......."
I think you see my point, you are just choosing to spin it because
tobacco is legal. I don't dwell on the issue, I throw it out it there
occasionally because people have to want to stop smoking. I'm not a
power trip person.

Maybe your show would be a little more interesting if you took
questions from people that tried different methods to stop smoking,
for instance I said to my self, when I was a little kid, I didn't need
to smoke and I was happy. After smoking for years, I wanted to be
like that kid again. When I wanted a cigarrette, I drank hot
chocolate (it was winter time) until one day I finally quit. And
again, if a nurse smokes, I would allow them to keep smoking as an
employer, I would grandfather out or weed out new employees from being
smokers simply as a leadership role in the community.

--
Have a nice day!