Old January 22nd 10, 03:23 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default GRANDFATHER OUT TOBACCO -- it is not about liberty?

On Jan 22, 10:13*am, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 06:45:51 -0800 (PST), Steve
wrote:

I'm not a smoker and I don't like to be around smokers. Yet I am
astounded at the amount of grief smokers get. No doubt smoking is bad
for you.

It's not about the smoker per se, stevie

It's about those around the smoker that have to suck in the
poisons exhaled.

You don't like to read past the first few lines of a post, do you?