Old January 24th 10, 07:20 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
[email protected] editor@netpath.net is offline

Default Glenn Beck Show 01-06-2010 85% of US Tax Revenue would go todebt?

On Jan 24, 1:43*pm, Editor RadioTalkingPoints
wrote:
OK, you pass your blank check health care, you create your national
home owner association under the guise of "weatherization" (complete
with SWAT teams and no compete contracts) and of course your bond
holders say, OK, we've seen enough -- here's your new interest rate of
15%, the US economy would be forced to pay 85% of its tax revenue on
the interest alone at current rates, if I understand the Glenn Beck
show on 01/06/2010?

At some point, debt repudiation Castro-style will become the dominant
political issue in Amerika. You can bet that - at some coming point -
Americans, white or not, poor or middle-class, no longer will be
willing to be dispossessed for the benefit of Asian banksters - and no
benefit to themselves. At that point, a Perot-style political figure
will rise to the top - and debt repudiation will become inevitable.

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!