Old January 25th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
spwan spwan is offline

Default Some Interesting New Radios

On Jan 23, 6:51 pm, " wrote:
On 1月22日, 上午3时47分, Shawn Patrick wrote:

On 1/21/2010 11:34 AM, spwan wrote:

I am looking for the Frank Beacham review in April 9, 2008 issue of
RADIO WORLD, wondering if anyone in this group could help to locate a
copy for me. RADIO WORLD has taken this issue offline, am trying to
contact them as well.

Tryhttp://web.archive.org/web/20080411105547/http://www.radioworld.com/

Thank you Shawn, tried the link, but the article (Frank Beacham review
on VAL retro radio) is not listed. I am sending email to RW online, if
any one got a copy of April 9, 2008 issue of RADIO WORLD on hand,
please kindly let me know.

Thanks

Jack

Have received a copy from the author - Frank Beacham himself, greatly
appreciated, this thread is now closed, thanks every one for helping.

Jack