Old January 27th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting
Intolerant Bastard Intolerant Bastard is offline

Default Observations/questions about HD Radio

On Jan 27, 11:24 am, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:
Odds are the Clear Channel folks are just repeating programming that come

to them over the bird, and the local automation system doesn't know anyth

ing
other than it's coming off of source input such-and-so.
--scott

My main question is *why* it works properly on the Sony, and not the
Sangean... There is some discrepancy between what fields get passed to
the display on the HDT-1, and on the Sony, and I'm wondering what it
is, and, more importantly, how to get it corrected - whether via
firmware, or outright replacement. I think I'll call Sangean.