Old January 27th 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ronald Federici - Recognized Child Therapy Expert

I like the old Physco movie.I don't care anything at all about that
newer Physco movie.

Hey, The Van movie comes on the Fox Movie Channel on January 29,2010 at
1:00 AM.Doggy said we will stay awoke late night and watch that movie.

I got a phone call this afternoon from a guy at DirecTV,
Stacy,Minnesota.I signed up for some Starz and Encore tv channels,
$12.99 per month.First two months, a rebate.
Doggy is checking out those Starz and Encore channels right now.

Tomorrow, I am driving my 1983 Dodge van to Acey's Performance Exhaust
shop on McDowell Road for two new mufflers and also new tail pipe, those
exhaust fumes are killing me.
cuhulin