Old January 28th 10, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus D. Peter Maus is offline

Default (OT) Chemtrails.

On 1/28/10 15:17 , bpnjensen wrote:
On Jan 28, 12:43 pm, wrote:
wrote:
Yesterday, and right now, this afternoon, I see no less than four,
perhaps five, Airplanes spewing that Chemtrail Sh.t all over
Jackson,Mississippi.

I live about fourteen miles West of the Jackson International Airport,
and about three something miles Southeast of Hankins Airfield.I Know
those Airplanes didn't fly out of Hankins Airfield, probally not from
Jackson International Airport either.I wonder where those Communist MOFO
chemtrail spewing Airplanes came from?

CanaDuh?

FYI, guys - the white trails left by jet planes at altitude are water
condensate, simple cloud formations that result from the pressure drop
at the trailing edges of the aircraft wings. No chemicals in these
obvious clouds other than water vapor.

That's not say that the jet engines themselves do not leave a trail of
combustion products and non-combusted hydrocarbons in their wakes.
These would show visibly, if at all, as pale brown trails.

Usually not at all. There's virtually no visible by products or
hydrocarbon trails from modern jets at altitudes, but if you spend
any times in neighborhoods on, or even near, an approach path,
they're all scarred, stained and damaged by the crap coming out of
jet engines overhead. To the degree that some activist groups are
now making an issue of it, attempting to bring operators of these
aircraft to account.

In cold weather, where contrails are visible at dramatically
lower altitudes, the off wing vapor is not limited to atmospheric
water, but contains de-icing compounds as well. Quite a lot of them
under conditions of high icing. But even under low or no icing
conditions, there are still de-icing compounds in the wing vapors.
This from the film of deicing compounds remaining on the wings, in
crevices or mechanical openings.

But the damage is not limited to regions around airports. When I
lived in Rockford, there were a number of instances of damage from
jet contrails visible as vapor from tens of thousands of feet
overhead, no where near an airport.