Old January 28th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Chemtrails.

wrote:

One of those Airplanes spewing chemtrails was flying in from the West at
low altitude, then that Airplane swooped up to a higher altitude.It is a
criss cross pattern of chemtrails with diagonal chemtrail pattern too.

I Know the difference between Contrails and Chemtrails.I have lived here
most of my life, I Know the regular Flight paths of the commercial
Airplanes around here flying in and flying out of Jackson International
Airport.

This is obviously activity out of CanaDuh.