Old January 29th 10, 01:24 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
Editor RadioTalkingPoints Editor RadioTalkingPoints is offline

Default The State of Delusion Address?

I did not watch the speech by President Obama (I recorded it) because
I knew, that without malice, without a bad bone in his body, Rush
Limbaugh rattled off about a dozen things that day before the speech
that would turn the country around and solve many of our problems? A
rush to analyze the speech? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What good are tax credits for investment for equipment when you can't
afford to hire the help to run the equipment? They just couldn't let
go of that tax opportunity? Don't worry Mr Obama, we won't have an
attitude that reminds people that the "mess" you inherited was created
by the Democrats, because obviously, George Bush was not "edge a
mikated" enough to pass those bills by himself?

So yes, we have learned how to hit the "reset" button (in the spirit
of Soviet relations) and of course we look forward to emphasing
exactly the state of delusion, the state of attitude of Temporary
Contractor President Barack "H" Obama?

Well, like all good news, it must end on the brightest point of the
day?

Speaker Pelosi on the end of a long stick, poll vaulting? HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA!

mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm Rush Hudson Limbaugh mmm mmmmm mmmmm