Old January 29th 10, 03:49 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc
Ima[_2_] Ima[_2_] is offline

Default The State of Delusion Address? Rightards still clueless

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:24:34 -0800, Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:

I did not watch the speech by President Obama (I recorded it) because I
knew, that without malice, without a bad bone in his body, Rush Limbaugh
rattled off about a dozen things that day before the speech that would
turn the country around and solve many of our problems? A rush to
analyze the speech? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That is because the fat slob had a pre-release of the speech. He is not a
magical fat floating and "all knowing" being like you think he is. HAHAHA

He tricked and/or Lied to you!

Stupid people like you who have no clue about goverment policy other then
what is DICKtated to you by your drug-addled dropout fat slob of a GOP
leader, should not be allowed to vote. For one small moment in your life,
have you ever thought for yourself?

But then again, your 50% of the people with an IQ below 100 need to be
represented. Sigh....