Old January 31st 10, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC APPROVES HD POWER INCREASE FOR FM (or, there goes theneigh...

Hiding Lockheed During World War Two.
http://www.rense.com/general89/lock.htm

That is OLD news to me.I saw similar photos/pictures in a book over
fifty years ago.Lockheed and many other U.S.factories.OLD, OLD news.

There is a Lockheed Martin factory near Meridian,Mississippi.Y'all saw
news about that factory on tv a few years ago when a crazy MOFO who
worked there went crazy and he shot some people in that factory.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Lockheed Martin Mississippi
cuhulin