Old February 1st 10, 10:13 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.basement.graveyard,rec.radio.shortwave
Chi-Town Commie Chi-Town Commie is offline

Default Looks Like FAUX Snews thought you should not see this

Obamista Ima wrote:

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 00:21:34 -0700, m II wrote:

Ima wrote:

I graduated from
HS AND Collage.

AND Collage!!

Very impressive.

I guess I should use the spell checker more

A spell checker won't do any good. A lobotomy might be a better
alternative.

Why did you run away from last reply to your post?

[ Kool Aid Drinkers Unite! ]

"All change means disorganization of the old
and organization of the new."

-Saul Alinsky, Barack Obama's Illegitimate Father