Old February 2nd 10, 03:28 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.basement.graveyard,rec.radio.shortwave
Ima[_2_] Ima[_2_] is offline

Default Looks Like FAUX Snews thought you should not see this

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:13:10 -0800, Chi-Town Commie wrote:

m II wrote:

Ima wrote:

Good catch! It confirms my suspicions I am dealing with an idiot person
called Ima.
[ Kool Aid Drinkers Unite! ]

Typical of the republican't fools you are.... dwell on the minutia and
not the subject. I've fallen for a FAUX and GOP ploy to distract from the
true subject and wasting time responding to fools who loose the message
over a small misspelling.

I should give you a link to a website with pretty moving colors to
distract you from usenet. O wait! You have FAUX for that