Old February 2nd 10, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Priest Priest is offline

Default (OT) Computer DVD-RW Drive E: Troubleshooting Question

The Sony DVD+-RW AW-Q160S player on my Dell Inspiron desktop computer
works great but only plays Side A of dvd's, it obviously isn't reading
Side B of any disc I insert. For example, episodes 1-4 of Northern
Exposure on side A are viewed perfectly while episodes 5-8 on side B
can't be played even though they are listed on the menu (both sides
are on the same disc). Operating system is Vista home edition (yeah I
know Vista sucks).

Can anyone provide information on how this can be fixed or direct me
to a google group that can?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.