Old February 3rd 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
DBird DBird is offline

Default icom r71a distortion fix on AM

Triode:

Thanks. I haven't been able to reply on RadioBanter; don't know why. I
took your description from your submission to worldwidedx.com. My ref to
mods.DK was a mixup with another post, sorry. Why don't you join the
yahoo R71 group? We have tried and pretty well succeeded, I think, in
making it the place to go for all things R71. Plus a bunch of really
helpful people.

Thanks again,

Dave

triode wrote:
dbird;698914 Wrote:
triode wrote:-

Hello Dave. Yes, thats fine. Have added a bit more info for you too.