Old February 3rd 10, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default (OT) Computer DVD-RW Drive E: Troubleshooting Question

Priest wrote:

I suspect the corrupted
3 disc boxed set (Kojak: Season One) purchased on eBay might be a
pirated copy from Asia.

Preposterous. The Chinese produce nothing but the finest merchandise and
are RENOWNED for their integrity and respect of International Copyrights.

Excuse me, I have to rush. We are now investing the fatal lead poisoning
of three dozen children. They were playing with their shiny new toys
just a few days ago..very weird.

mike