Old February 3rd 10, 11:27 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave
RD (The Sandman) RD (The Sandman) is offline

Default Looks Like FAUX Snews thought you should not see this

Ima wrote in :

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:07:22 -0600, RD (The Sandman) wrote:

Ima wrote in -

september.org:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:39:28 -0600, RD (The Sandman) wrote:

wrote in news:mn9fm55olks913b3c5lj4g8bu27rqeipi4@
4ax.com:

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:31:48 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

Faux snooze IS entertainment---Murdoch and Ailes don't have a

problem
saying so themselves

Faux has NO jouranalist standards, no history of competent news
casters, and serves to "serve up" ideology as fact for their

viewers.

Don't watch them do you. Their newscasters are considered to be
straight up, it is their political commentators who are right wing

or
conservative.

Faux Snews is straight up what? They bailed out of the president
addressing the GOP senators because they could NOT handle the TRUTH!

Sorry, but they covered it. Perhaps, you should watch Fox from time

time to make up your own opinion rather than relying on the Huffington
Post or the Daily Kos for it.

Turned it on for a few minutes and found out that Obama is responsible
for the brakes on Toyota cars failing because he owns chrysler.

Damn, you mean it wasn't Bush's fault?

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Some points to ponder:
Why is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?
Why is the third hand on a clock called the "second hand"?
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ballgame" when we are already
there?