Old February 7th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Pirate - 6925

On 2/6/2010 10:37 AM, dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

On 2/6/2010 7:52 AM, dxAce wrote:
Crocodile Radio, 6925u, heard here at 1240.

Thanks Steve. got them here. good radio day,
we got 22" last night, and it has not stopped yet.
all southwest PA is closed up. so, if it ever
stops, i'll get my tractor moving. have a good one.

Good luck in the blizzard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Morning Steve. I guess we made it OK here. record snow falls.
i know you guys get more where your at, but, people get crazy
around here when it snows. it was too deep and too wet to use
my tractor, so, i had to use to use my back. prob hurt for a
week. have a good one up there.

Drifter...