Old February 9th 10, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jim Jim is offline

Default Help Need Manuals for Meissner Calibrator and HP-312

I guess this weekends Aurora Repeater Association Hamfest in Brighton
Co was a success for me. I brought home a few items. I didn't find the
tubes I was looking for, but did find a 7094 at a fair price even if
it is dead.

But the two big items needed work. One, A Meissner 9-1076 Calibrator,
(100 kc frequency standard), had been mostly recapped, it just needed
new filter caps. Unfortunately neither it nor the HP-312 Frequency
Selective Voltmeter (a DC to 18 Mhz receiver with a highly accurate
signal strength meter) work. As usual neither came with a manual.

They both are boatanchors. The Meissner Calibrator in age and the
HP-312 in weight.

I am in need of manuals for both. That Surplus dealer in Nebraska has
a manual, but it costs more than twice what the calibrator cost me and
the HP-312 isn't even on the Agilent site or any other I could find.

So I am asking for help. Does anyone have either of these manuals? I'd
like to scan the HP-312 manual and send it to the Agilent old manual
site for others to use as well as use it myself.