Old February 9th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Priest Priest is offline

Default RIP, John Murtha dies at 77.

On Feb 8, 4:37*pm, "D. Peter Maus"
wrote:
* *He's dead. He can't do you any harm. Speaking ill of him now is
of no beneft.
Give him the respect he's due as a Marine, if nothing else.

What a stupid statement. The harm he did to the nation continues and
will endure, even after the maggots have devoured his stinking corpse.
Hard working, honest Americans will be forced to pay the tab "Sleazy
Jack" and his military industrial complex masters ran up for
generations to come.

As I said, you lemmings never cease to amaze - keep posting please.
There is something perversely satisfying about seeing imbeciles get
what they deserve.

By the by, Ultra liberal lefty Keith Olberman just praised the scumbag
on his television show while ultra conservative righty's on Fox News
were slobbering on about what a patriot "Abscam Jack" was. And the
dumbed down American public still falls for the good cop/bad cop,
right/left, LIbEral/CONservative charade the corrupt corporate
propagandists spoon feeds them nightly. As I said, you lemmings...

P.S. Pursuing your logic, wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald a Marine? As I
said, you lemmings ...lol... the gift that never stops giving...
LMAO!!!