Old February 10th 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Plimmer[_2_] John Plimmer[_2_] is offline

Default RIP - John Bryant, a great DX'er

On Feb 10, 10:40*am, dxAce wrote:
To my DXplorer friends--
Harold Cones
(via Horacio A. Nigro, DXLD)
Thanks, John, for always being such a wonderful friend. I will miss you Buddy.
Until we meet again I will remain,
Your Friend,
Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX
(via DXLD)

Such sad news to wake up to. RIP John.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What a shock! I have never met John B but he has been a true friend to
me
since Coastal was started all those years ago. John B not only got us
suped
up on coastal DXing, but was instrumental in getting us going in the
ultralight game by sending us radio's to encourage us.

John B's work in the radio field to us hobbyists throughout the world
was no
less than Titanic. His significant achievements are noted and he will
be
sorely missed.
RIP John B., I will say prayers for you tonight.

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-7600, Perseus SDR
ERGO software
Drake SW8. Sangean 803A, Redsun RP2100
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Grundig G8, Eton E100
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop.
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx