Old February 11th 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default R. Pakistan gives the boot to VOA broadcasts

Poll: 78 percent ANGRY at Born in Kenya!
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB MASSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/32680.html

I Give it the 3 plus percent margin = Seventy Eight Percent.
I HOPE it Never Stops Snowing in District of Criminals.
2 to 4 inches, one local tv station http://www.WAPT.com weather
guy David Hartman predicts up a possible six inches of snow for Jackson,
of that damn snow izza predicted for Jackson.I HATE snow! Leetle doggy
and I are keeping warm on doggy's couch.Sheesh, how that dog does snore,
sometimes! I can hear herr snoreing all over the house.
cuhulin