Old February 11th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
phaedrus phaedrus is offline

Default HF action from a high rise apartment

OK, thanks, guys. Antennas have always been my downfall. I'm afraid I
am not very practical in that respect. I have read about some
resourceful people running a wire around the edge of their living
rooms under the carpet and working DX with 10W but I wouldn't feel
comfortable with that. I believe antennas should be way up in the air
away from other stuff. Stick a wire under your carpet just seems like
taking a bath with your clothes on; there's something not right about
it!