Old February 12th 10, 01:06 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republican,rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Tea Party Agenda, no property taxes?

lab~rat :-) wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:03:52 -0800, dave puked:

lab~rat :-) wrote:

This is the first I've heard of this, but I would suggest that the Tea
Party agenda is also in favor of much less government, so without all
the bloat, there wouldn't be a need for all the taxes we are paying.

Would you support dismantling the Department of Homeland Security?

Maybe certain elements of it, yes.

You do realize George W. Bush expanded the government more than LBJ?

Do you realize that your comments change the subject to something that
has nothing to do with what we're discussing?

I don't think so. Mr. Bush created a giant new federal agency, and
expanded Medicare, and started 2 pointless wars, while cutting taxes.
He let the country go to **** and now things have to be fixed. I'm not
convinced the current bunch in DC are up to the task, but whining about
taxes is ridiculous.