Old February 12th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Peter.

On 2/11/2010 1:17 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 2/11/10 12:04 , Drifter wrote:
I have 37" of snow on my patio. and Peter has
to out do me with a small earthquake. what was
that out there? 3.7?

Drifter...

They're saying 3.8, now.

Actually, 2 feet of snow, single digit temperatures and the earthquake
have been traced back to Bank Of America's lowering of someone's
interest rate.

OMG! BOA lowered someones interest rate? does that mean Hell freezes
over? it's not quite the middle of Feb, in a new year, and it's really
looking crazy. and, my bud can't get a flight plan to get out of Dodge
today, so, i miss Daytona this year and get to freeze my butt off a
few more days. fun stuff here. i was hopping to get a nice picture of
Danica in Jr's number 7. or, i guess i should say Chips number 7. oh
crap, such is life. stay safe out there.

Drifter...