Old February 13th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Repub Saint Palin Repub Saint Palin is offline

Default Sign the Petition to Reduce Welfare Rolls

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"dave" wrote in message
Chas. Chan wrote:
Approximately 1/2 of immigrant households (both legal and illegal)
with kids access welfare services, primarily food and Medicaid. Many
argue that immigration is a social issue, but it's a fiscal issue as
well. Sign our petition urging Pres. Obama, Speaker of the House
Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid to stop expanding our welfare
system through high immigration numbers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ne...are-rolls.html

Why don't we just put the people who hire illegals out of business?

We'd starve to death. Most of the employers of illegals are farms and food
processing plants.

And republicans.