Old February 15th 10, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default The first order of the Republicans will be to limit Executive ...

On Feb 14, 10:15*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:49*pm, wrote:

Pork and Beans are Good for the Heart,,, the more you eat,,, the more
you F..t.
cuhulin

I must say that I am VERY pleased with the direction this thread has
gone... :-)

Oh, well. Back in 1998 took a bus trip to Dayton,OH. The biggest
event of the yearin this hobby. On the way back, in a local diner, I
couldn't find anything on the menu that wasn't containing some pork.
This is truely a pig's country. A few years later a fellow co-worker,
originating from Cleveland explained this phenomenon to me. Most
farms in Ohio seem to raise almost exclusively pigs. This should bring
us back to the topic of r.r.s. I hope!