Old February 15th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The first order of the Republicans will be to limit Executive...

I have been to Cincinnati twice before, only passing through.The first
time was in 1947, the second time was in 1967.
Currently, 41 degrees inside of my flower box on doggy's front porch.I
am going to wait untill 12:00 PM channel 3 WLBT Noon Day News tv news is
over, then I will get my saw and work on sawing that tree stump some
more, at ground level.I usually knock off at around 4:00 PM.I figure
that's enough work for me for the day.
cuhulin, the stump