Old February 15th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default receive polarity

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:07:35 -0800 (PST), JIMMIE
wrote:

On Feb 15, 11:01*am, Art Unwin wrote:
I have not seen the like printed any where soto me *it is good stuff.
When I model a polarization independent antenna the individual gains
confuse me as each of the individual gains are some what 3 db down
from the "total" gain. In other words "total" is not the addition of
all the polarizations gains. I find it very difficult to get my mind
wrapped around that fact. On the surface it would suggest that
competition types would benefit from a polarization independent
antenna.

What is/are "polarizations gains". That's a term with which I am not
familiar.

Jimmie

It's part of Polarity Therapy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarity_therapy
I think it has something to do with yin and yang polarization.
Applying acupuncture to the coax cable is known to activate and
improve the flow of Chi, as well as increase the life force energy,
which is what produces the necessary gain.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D