Old February 17th 10, 12:51 AM posted to alt.basement.graveyard,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Ima[_2_] Ima[_2_] is offline

Default But have they read him his Miranda rights?

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:15:56 -0800, El Kabong wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:48Â*pm, "Maude Herr-Chodt" wrote:

Mullah Baradar has been in Pakistani custody for several days, with
American and Pakistani intelligence officials both taking part in
interrogations, according to the officials.

Read
Mohttp://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/wo...el.html?emc=na

Let's hope the Pakistanis retain custody.

Lets look for the line that you draw....
As your republican't leader Ru$$$h Limpballs has stated in the past,
the vatican is trying to control the United states by the cathlics
elected into office.

When we waterboard a cathlic, do we ignore their miranda rights? Also,
where do we draw the line? An ash or red dot on their forhead? How about
a turban or bennie on their head? Skin color? Ya no Dar Hay, Ru$$$h says
N. Wisc is too nuts for him so by your accent, you c/should be tortured
too?!