Old July 10th 03, 12:36 AM
Sylvan Butler

Default Buried feedline suggestions - Thanks

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:55:57 -0400, Bill Ogden wrote:
IIRC, thinnet was RG-59 (73 ohms). Good stuff for dipoles.

RG-59 is commonly used for TV leads, by those too cheap to use RG-6.
Perhaps it was also used for token ring?

RG-58 (50 ohm) was used for thin ethernet.

sdb

wrote:
(new stuff). Nothing has ever come down. I think I remember thinnet
being 50ohm so maybe a piece or three might come down if it has radio
use.

sdb

--
| Sylvan Butler | Not speaking for Hewlett-Packard | sbutler-boi.hp.com |
| Watch out for my e-mail address. Thank UCE. change ^ to @ |