Old February 21st 10, 01:25 AM
w8khz w8khz is offline
Junior Member

Default WTB CW Pitch Knob for Hallicrafters SX-71

Looking for a CW Pitch knob for a Hallicrafters SX-71. I believe the same knob was used on the SX-42, SX-43 and possibly other models of Hallicrafters receivers from the late '40s and early '50s era. Attached is a couple of pictures of what I'm looking for. Please note that this knob has a pin on the back that allows for only one rotation of the knob.

Thanks,

Brian - W8KHZ
Attached Thumbnails
WTB CW Pitch Knob for Hallicrafters SX-71-pitch-knob-front.jpg  WTB CW Pitch Knob for Hallicrafters SX-71-pitch-knob-rear.jpg

Last edited by w8khz : February 21st 10 at 01:27 AM