Old February 23rd 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default receive polarity

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:44:56 -0800 (PST), Art Unwin
wrote:

On Feb 21, 11:18*pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:45:03 -0800 (PST), Art Unwin

wrote:
Model of 2 element multi polarization.
http://users.sdsc.edu/~unwin/art/Picture6.png
http://users.sdsc.edu/~unwin/art/Picture7.png
http://users.sdsc.edu/~unwin/art/Picture10.png
http://users.sdsc.edu/~unwin/art/Picture11.png

I don't see a model. *There is no .EZ, .GAA, .N4W or .NEC file for me
to play with and tear apart. *I can't even tell what the antenna looks
like from what you've posted. *

You have two elements each located with x,y and z co ordinates at
each end, so you make your own file to suit the program you intend to
use or is available.

I do not have two elements. I can't located them in x, y, or z
because you didn't specify any such coordinates. I can make a
suitable NEC deck, but *YOU* need to supply the numbers.

Surely you can model anything if you know the end locations of the
elements.

I certainly can. Now, can you supply those end locations? While your
at it, the height above ground, element diameter, material
composition, etc might be good to disclose.

Also, why make me do all the work? You have obviously created a data
file for some unspecified NEC2 modeling program. Why not just post
the model?

If you are unable to do that then may be it is better that
you don't.

Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
Yoda

There are to many programs around for me to make files for
every body and every program that is available so I supplied x,y,z co
ordinates which every body can translate.

Yep. Pick one.

These are the points you
should look for to determine what the antenna looks like.

These are what points? You haven't supplied any numbers.

Either way I
have supplied the results to save you the work.

Generous of you. If you don't disclose any numbers, it's not a model.
It's a bad joke. Try harder.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D