Old February 26th 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Eduardo: "Standing firm, Univision pays a price" LOL!

On Feb 26, 2:07*pm, HD Radio Farce wrote:
On Feb 26, 5:01*pm, David Eduardo wrote:

On Feb 26, 12:29*pm, NABA_scammers wrote:

"Standing firm, Univision pays a price"

It’s been months since Univision has encoded its signal for PPM. And
it's been months since some Univision stations have subscribed to PPM
ratings. The impact is being felt. Univision Radio revenue was down
9.2% in fourth quarter and the company says it’s seeing “softness” in
markets where it has no ratings.

http://insideradio.com/

Any spin, Eduardo? LOL!

I admitted quite some time ago that I have been lying for Univision
and saying whatever it takes to "spin" things the right way. There's
no longer any reason to ask me for my "spin" on anything.

David

Pseudo-David, you have also been lying for Bob Struble of iBiquity,
but now at least you've admitted that HD Radio is a farce on Radio-
Info's HD Radio board - LOL!- Hide quoted text -

Once a person owns up, the others' insults ring pretty hollow.