Old February 27th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Ask the USPS to sell IRCs by mail?

Considering how hard it's been for me to find IRCs at the local post
office (or even find someone who knows what they are), I went to the
USPS Web site and dropped them a line asking them to include IRCs in
their online sale catalog.

Maybe if enough people did the same, they'd be easier to come by.

http://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/usp...rd=inquiryType

On the other hand, I find lots of DXers more than willing to take US$2
in lieu of IRCs which currently cost US$2.10.

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN